February 27, 2013
Associated California Loggers is proud to announce the upcoming Redwood Region Logging Conference, March 14, 15, 16 2013 at the Redwood Acres Fairgrounds in Eureka.
THURSDAY, MARCH 14 AT THE EUREKA RED LION INN: The first day of the Redwood Region, ACL Safety Director Don Milani will be giving the Risk Management course for new ProLoggers(from 9:30 am to 11:30 am) and First Aid/CPR for all (from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.) There are fees for this course, ACL member and non-member. To register for one or both of the classes, call Don Milani at 916-704-6018.
FRIDAY, MARCH 15 AT THE REDWOOD ACRES FAIRGROUNDS IN EUREKA: Four one-hour classes for 2 ProLogger Units each will be held on the same day:
- 11:00 am – 12:00 noon: ACL Presents “Workers Compensation Fraud and Other Logger Issues”
2 P.L. Units Instructors: Don Milani and Represenative From State Compensation Insurance Fund.
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: “Utility Pole Manufacturing”. 2 P.L. Units, Instructor from Sierra Pacific Industries.
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: “California Air Resources Board Regulations”: 2 P.L. Units, Instructors from California Air Resources Board.
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: “CHP New Rules,” 2 P.L. Units, Instructors from California Highway Patrol.
ALL THE CLASSES, and ALL THE PROLOGGER UNITS available can be found at two locations:
1. The Associated California Loggers website (www.calog.com) Click on “Classes” on the home page.
2. The Redwood Region Logging Conference(“RRLC”) website (www.rrlc.net.)
Or call the ACL offiee at 916-441-7940.